Saturday, July 3, 2010

Oh, and a little update on Samuel and Jay!!

I guess I should tell everyone a little bit about the little boys I'm raising!! They are so awesome and I just love them to pieces!! Jay is doing great. He's really working hard at potty training and we are doing well with everything #1, but still having a tough time with numero dos. Poor baby.

He is also super excited because daddy bought him a new bunk bed!! It has a full size bed on the bottom and a twin on top!! We are redecorating his room, because a lot of his stuff was pretty hodge-podge. It's going to be like an old fish camp. Jay LOVES fishing and always wants Jeff to take him to the lake. So it should be a big hit!!

Samuel is awesome. He turned ten weeks yesterday and at the pediatrician, he weighed 12 lbs 7 oz!! A big guy, though not as big as Jay was at that age (14 lbs 7 oz!!) What can I say? My boys can eat!! Samuel is also a great sleeper. He sleeps through the night already (started that at 7 weeks). He will sometimes still wake up for a bottle, usually around 3:30 or 4:00, drink it and then back down until 8 or 9 o' clock. But latelet, it's been all night, like from 8 until 7 am. We definitely can't complain about sleep in this house.

He is also smiling a lot and loves to coo at his daddy and Nanny's daughters, Jenny and Brittney. I don't know what is up with my boys and Nanny's girls, but both of my boys are just in love with them!! (Jenny is 17 and Brittney is 20!)

Jay just adores his brother. He will talk to him in the morning while I am changing Sam's diaper and say, "Hey buddy!! Whatcha doing? Did you have a good sleep? You're my baby brother!!" It's the most precious thing in the world to see how much he loves him. I hope that they grow up being good friends and really being close.

I honestly can say that my boys are my universe, Jeff included. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment